SPV has done some great work, in
publishing these railroad atlases. additions, email allen282 :)
Great Lakes East
- Page 7, IN-2, connection between BO and MC(NYC) isn't clear.
- Page 7, IN-2, connection(Jct) between Wabash and EJ&E isn't
marked, on north side.
- Page 8, IN-3, near Tolleston on map, there was an interchange
track, imagine a Y on its side pointing east, between the Wabash and
IHB, MP 243, the track went up the hill from the Wabash yard at
Tolleston, the stub siding parralled the IHB - Condensed Profile of
Montpelier Division from Detroit to Clarke Junction, Jan 1, 1965, and I
lived a few blocks away from there, 1967-1977.
- Page 8, IN-3, East of Gary, East of where the IHB crosses
over the Wabash, the Wabash also had a spur in to the area, where the
IHB has spurs.
- Page 10, IN-5, Junction between Monon & Wabash at
Westville, NE quad..
- Page 11, IN-6, Junction between Wabash & NYC at North
Liberty. NW quad.
- Page 11, IN-6, Junction between PRR & Wabash at Lakevillee,
- Page 12, IN-7, Junction between PRR & Wabash at
Wolcottville, NE, SE
- The Detroit end looks very good.